ADME and Pharmacokinetic Services
Pharmacokinetics refers to study the process and characteristic of the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion (ADME) of drugs. ADME and pharmacokinetic reveal the dynamic change rule of drugs in vivo, so as to provide relevant reference information for the design and optimization of drug delivery protocol in clinical trials. ADME and pharmacokinetic run through the development of new drugs, and each stage has a different mission and research content to match it. The ADME and pharmacokinetic services of Creative Biolabs has a group of senior professionals with solid theoretical knowledge and rich experimental experience, who are leading the work of experimental design, experimental implementation, biological analysis and data analysis.
Creative Biolabs can design and carry out in vitro and in vivo pharmacokinetics tests according to customers' requirements, and provide customers with a complete set of pharmacokinetics evaluation and optimization services. Creative Biolabs ADME and pharmacokinetic services provide high quality data and high efficiency experimental cycle to meet customers' demands from early drug discovery to new drug declaration, which is well received by many customers at home and abroad.
Services We Can Provide:
1. In Vitro Metabolism.
Creative Biolabs has rich experience in in vitro metabolism studies of pharmacokinetics. In vitro metabolism services include studies on metabolic stability, P450 induction and inhibition, metabolic pathways, and identification of metabolites. Creative Biolabs has qualified and legal laboratory animal sources, including rats, mice, rabbits, dogs and monkeys. Thousands of in vitro pharmacokinetic services with high quality are provided by Creative Biolabs every year to accelerate drug development.
We provide but are not limited to:
- Cytochrome P450 and UGT Reaction Phenotyping. Creative Biolabs has developed a series of services and kits specifically for the study of the cytochrome P450 and UGT. These services can be directly used to analyze the drugs provided by the customer, which can save the tedious process and greatly shorten the experimental period.
- Cytochrome P450 Induction/Inhibition. The service of cytochrome P450 induction and inhibition can be conducted by Creative Biolabs to highlight the potential problems of drug effective plasma concentration when inducing or enhancing enzyme expression.
- Cytochrome P450 Ki.
- Low Clearance HµREL Co-culture Assay.
2. In Vitro Permeability and Transporters.
Transporter-related drug interactions include inhibition and induction of transport proteins (such as P-glycoproteins). Transport proteins are a class of membrane proteins that mediate chemicals and signal exchange both inside and outside biofilms. Creative Biolabs provides services of in vitro permeability and transporters to help customers evaluate drug interactions in new drug development.
We provide but are not limited to:
- PAMPA. The parallel artificial membrane permeability assay( PAMPA ) rapidly provides information about passive transport without concomitant transport mechanisms, such as paracellular transport, active transport and metabolism. This service is an excellent cell model alternative for early drug absorption, transport, metabolism and elimination screening. The PAMPA approach is comparable to cell models in terms of diversity and cost.
- Caco-2 Permeability.
- MDCK-MDR1 Permeability.
3. Polymorphic and Non-CYP Mediated Metabolism.
In addition to cytochrome P450 proteins (CYP), monoamine oxidase, carboxylesterase and aldehyde oxidase are also important for drug development. These systems play an important role in drug metabolism. Genetic polymorphism, enzyme inhibition, enzyme induction and physiological factors can all cause changes in enzyme activity. Creative Biolabs assists clients in investigating pharmacokinetic changes to avoid increased drug toxicity due to reduced metabolism or increased production of toxic metabolites.
4. Protein Binding.
The protein binding rate of different drugs is very different. Binding type and free type often exist in plasma, and only free type has drug activity. Free part increased, the effect is enhanced. Creative Biolabs can assist customers to explore the protein binding ability of drugs, and prevent drugs from replacing the self-binding sites, avoiding potential risks.
Thank you for choosing our service of ADME and pharmacokinetic. If you have any questions, please contact our staff, we will answer and serve you immediately.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.