High Throughput Sequencing Center Service
Creative Biolabs provides high throughput sequencing service, which is next-generation sequencing and deep sequencing technologies. The service can sequence hundreds of thousands to millions of DNA molecules at once. The service can assist in the completion of genome sequencing, gene expression analysis, non-coding small molecule RNA identification, transcription factor target gene screening, DNA methylation and other related research projects. Creative Biolabs provides customers with a comprehensive high throughput sequencing solution. Experienced experts from Creative Biolabs provide clients with a full range of project analysis and design. Based on the project characteristics of different clients, experts of Creative Biolabs can develop standard or customized solutions for library construction, sequencing, bioinformatics analysis and other services. Our considerate project managers provide you with project update, consultation and after-sales service at every stage of your project.
We provide but are not limited to:
- Whole genome sequencing service. Creative Biolabs can assist customers with whole genome sequencing service that can complete the genome sequencing of different individuals from species whose genomes are known. On this basis, Creative Biolabs can analyze the differences of individuals or groups. This service can obtain the most complete genome information, find lots of information about single nucleotide polymorphism, insertion/deletion, loss of heterozygosity, copy number variation and structure variation.
- Whole exome sequencing service. The whole exome sequencing service can use the target sequence capture technology to capture and enrich the DNA of the exon region of the whole genome coding gene, and carry out the genome analysis method of high-throughput sequencing. In conjunction with comparative genomic analysis, population genetic analysis, evolutionary analysis and computational biological analysis, this service can be used to further explore the mysteries of disease genomes. With the same sequencing flux, the sequencing depth and coverage of whole exome sequencing are higher than that of whole genome sequencing. This service has a high sensitivity to detect common and rare chromosomal variations occurring in exons.
- RNA-Seq service. RNA-Seq service of Creative Biolabs is a transcriptomic approach based on second-generation sequencing technology. Through comparative analysis of the RNA- Seq transcriptase of biological samples at different stages or sites, Creative Biolabs obtained changes in gene expression level at the transcriptional level, and constructed metabolic pathways targeting key genes.
The advantages of high throughput sequencing center service are as follows:
- Technical experience. Creative Biolabs has a strong technical team that have many years of nucleic acid purification kit development experience. The team has extensive operational experience in nucleic acid sample processing.
- Strong analytical capability. Creative Biolabs has a professional bioinformatics analysis team to provide you with perfect analytical services.
- Comprehensive and fast service. Creative Biolabs has years of experience in reagent research and development. With complete molecular biology product line and perfect biotechnology service system, Creative Biolabs can provide follow-up services for your subsequent experiments. We promise to solve your problems as soon as possible.
- Flexible experimental platform. Creative Biolabs can flexibly utilize mainstream platforms such as Illumina platform and Life Technologies platform. According to experimental purposes and requirements. Creative Biolabs has the ability to flexibly use the advantages of different experimental platforms.
- Cost-effective. Creative Biolabs provides you with the most comprehensive service at the most favorable price to help you effectively save experimental costs.
- Pareek CS, et al. Sequencing technologies and genome sequencing. J Appl Genet. 2011 Nov;52(4):413-35.
- Zhang H, et al. Transcriptome Sequencing: RNA-Seq. Methods Mol Biol. 2018;1754:15-27.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.