Digital Imaging Functional Analysis Services
Digital imaging refers to a new drug research method based on scientific and technological progress in the process of screening, confirming and verifying drug targets. It is a high-resolution fluorescence digital imaging system that used by high-content screening technology. Digital imaging is the key to a high-content screening system, and its excellent image data management software can effectively manage and analyze huge amounts of data.
Digital image detection equipment
Creative Biolabs is a professional bio-technology services platform providing outsourced drug target screening, identification and validation functional analysis services. With professional researchers and strict quality control, we can provide digital image functional analysis services.
What we can provide:
- Can detect screening at the same time the influence of sample in cell morphology, growth, differentiation, migration, apoptosis, metabolic pathway, and signal transduction.
- Can get a lot of information in an experiment to determine the biological activity and potential toxicity.
- Can be used to activate the target detection
- Observation of cell apoptosis, cell division index, the cell viability, cell viability and cell cycle and signal transduction
- Locate protein translocation, computational cell migration, receptor internalization factors
Advantages of digital imaging technology:
- High quality image quality.
- Fast acquisition speed.
- Strong flexibility.
- Suitable for testing and various industrial screening processes.
- High numerical aperture objective lens presents outstanding image quality: higher image quality and reliable results.
- Optional wide field of view or confocal imaging.
- Automatic image acquisition without supervision, auto-focus from slice to multiwell plate for high-throughput imaging.
- From low to high magnification, plus a large field of view, you can see the entire sample area and select the area of interest.
Application of digital imaging technology:
- Heart disease identification: Image analysis technology can be used in x-ray images to improve the diagnosis of heart disease.
- Digital mammography: In order to diagnose breast tumors, digital mammography is very useful for detecting features (such as microcalcification). Image processing techniques, such as contrast enhancement, segmentation, feature extraction, shape analysis etc, Can be used for mammography analysis. The regularity of the tumor shape is used to determine whether the tumor is benign or malignant.
- Vetrivel Muralidharan, Gaetano Failla, et al. Isolated leptomeningeal angiomatosis in the sixth decade of life, an adulthood variant of Sturge Weber Syndrome (Type III): role of advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Digital Subtraction Angiography in diagnosis. BMC Neurology, 2020, 20(1).
- Alexander D Borowsky, Eric F Glassy, et al. Digital Whole Slide Imaging Compared With Light Microscopy for Primary Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology. Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2020, 144 (10), 1245-1253.
- Nima Kashani, Zarina Assis, et al. Approaches to Improving Teaching of Neurovascular Anatomy and Stroke Imaging in the Digital Age. Stroke, 2020, 10 (51).
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.