High-content screening (HCS) combines automated microscopy and quantitative image analysis. On the premise of maintaining structural and functional integrity of cells, HCS has the ability to discovery the influence on cell morphology, growth, differentiation, migration, apoptosis, metabolic pathway and signal transduction caused by the tested samples.
In a single experiment, HCS can obtain a large amount of drug relevant information, confirming its biological activity and potential toxicity. HCS has been used as an in vitro toxicological tool to assess drug toxicity, vastly reducing the use of animals in toxicological evaluation. It is recognized that HCS has become a powerful tool of early toxicity screening in drug development.
Creative Biolabs has many years of practical experience in high-content screening and data analysis, providing you the core-screening platform of a cellular analysis to accelerate your research on in vitro toxicology. Based on the high-content screening platform, Creative Biolabs can constructs a variety of cell state analysis models, which can provide convenient, quick and multidimensional analysis of cell changes, carrying out large-scale screening of small molecules, nucleic acid drugs.
Advantages of our HCS services:
- Rich experience in sample handling.
- Perfect experimental platform.
- High cost performance.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Impeccable biotechnology products & services.
We provide but are not limited to:
- Automatic functional screening covering medium to high throughput
- "Seamless splicing" function in different imaging modes to achieve perfect organ/tissue/cell image
- High throughput cytological analysis which is rapid and large-scale, from individual cells, subcells to cell groups
- Nondestructive studies of living cell function
- Multi-marker/multi-target/multi-parameter analysis and screening
- In-depth and systematic study of cytological mechanism and interaction
Our HCS platform：
- Hiseq 2500 platform. The HiSeq 2500 system is a powerful and efficient high- content screening system that supports the widest range of research available. Using Illumina's mature SBS principle, the unmatched data quality makes the HiSeq 2500 one of the best choices for leading institutions. (Figure 1)
- CellInsight CX7 LZR platform. The Thermo Scientific CellInsight CX7 LZR high-content screening (HCS) platform is a rapidly automated cell imaging and analysis platform with laser for quantitative microscopic imaging and phenotypic screening. It provides high sensitivity and fast detection for innovative experiments. (Figure 2)
- GE IN Cell Analyser 6500HS platform. The IN Cell Analyzer 6500HS system has better image quality. Due to the unique imaging method of IRIS confocal, it is much faster than ordinary confocal, which is truly a confocal imaging system designed for high-content screening experiments. (Figure 3)
- TTP Acumen eX3 platform. TTP Acumen eX3 is widely used in high-content screening and imaging experiments at a variety of cell levels. Through rapid and quantitative biological analysis of cells, acumen eX3 can be used for lead compound discovery programs, functional genomics, metabolomics and toxicology. (Figure 4)
Figure 1.Hiseq 2500
Figure 2. CellInsight CX7 LZR
Figure 3. IN Cell Analyser 6500HS
Figure 4. TTP Acumen eX
The Creative Biolabs HCS platform is also equipped with a variety of other advanced equipment and data processing system to achieve the full automation of high-content screening.
- Boutros M, et al. Microscopy-Based High-Content Screening. Cell, 2015, 163(6):1314-1325.
- Mattiazzi U, et al. High-Content Screening for Quantitative Cell Biology. Trends in Cell Biology, 2016:S0962892416300010.
- Shuai Z L, et al. Review of high‑content screening applications in toxicology. Archives of Toxicology, 2019, 93(12): 3387-3396.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.